If you are interested in any of our puppies on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the puppy in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your puppy on next or same-day delivery. The puppy will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand-delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county, region or country. In most cases, the puppy will arrive within 4-8 hours within the US and 72 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or puppy checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.
General airline Requirements
1. The puppy must be at least 9 weeks 4 days old.
2. Must be accompanied by a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via an airline
1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on the size of the crate)
3. Airfreight is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older puppies can cost more)
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA & CANADA
If you decide to have a puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:
1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy
2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
7. What puppy you are interested in.